BuildReady is the comprehensive and all emcompassing package of services we offer our clients as part of an early works package. The key benefit of completing a BuildReady early works package is that in-ground contamination and geotechnical risk is effectively eliminated or significantly reduced prior to the appointment of a builder and/or commencement of building construction. This strategy minimises project delays and allows remediation works to be completed in the most cost and time effective manner.
A typical Alliance EPM BuildReady works package would include:
- Initial pre-purchase due diligence assessment which includes contaminated land, geotechnical and hazardous materials assessment of the existing building(s) on-site.
- Cost Risk Analysis to determine time and cost risk.
- Development of a project strategy and plan.
- Complete and accountable project management of the entire project to completion
- Contactor tendering (demolition, earthworks, remediation, geotechnical etc.)
- Permits and approvals for demolition and early works
- Site remediation
- Site levelling and compaction in accordance with project requirements
- Compliance reporting and handover of a BuildReady site to builder/developer